The San Antonio Ice House - Pre and post show discussion.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I just goy back from seeing Mama Mia since I don't have my Fan Network subscription yet. How is everyone doing so far. Think we will see see scores in about 45 minutes?

You're right....I hope the injured guard member will be okay.

I tell the kids when they stop crying to come back and set with the rest of the guard........

I'm seeing a lot of comments about how loud the pit is in a number of groups (I can't see the broadcast). Is it possible it's just how the microphones are placed?

No, most corps have had a reasonable pit amplification level today. Glassmen had a particularly loud pit. I believe that the music ensemble judge is supposed to consider the appropriateness of pit amplification during a corps' performance, so I wonder how their music ensemble scores have been (I haven't looked yet).

I haven't read the whole thread, but can someone tell me how they came up with the show order for the night show? I think it's great that Crown gets to go on last.