sooo..?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3hree

Mind = Friday afternoon and work mentality hence the "busniess" type attire. I haven't seen the changes in the show, but at one time the featured guard girl at the beginning was acting as though she was speaking on the phone and filing papers.

Body = cutting loose and having fun on Saturday and the louder, more fun type music.

Soul = reflective thinking on Sunday created the quieter ending that wasn't appreciated by the audience.

FWIT, One thing I liked about old school drum corps was the lack of a show theme. We could go to the shows and just enjoy the marching and music without having to analyze the meaning.

Why do you have to be so hostile.?

Maybe he listens to a lot of PANTERA?

3hree

Mind = Friday afternoon and work mentality hence the "busniess" type attire. I haven't seen the changes in the show, but at one time the featured guard girl at the beginning was acting as though she was speaking on the phone and filing papers.

Body = cutting loose and having fun on Saturday and the louder, more fun type music.

Soul = reflective thinking on Sunday created the quieter ending that wasn't appreciated by the audience.

Yes, this post answers the original posters' best to date. Thank you

I got the same thing from their opener - Mind = hectic day at work. Kind of like their Metropolis theme a few years back.

wasn't this cap reg '04, too? i might have the year wrong.

Business suits eh?

You mean a THREE piece suit?

Three piece suit? I didn't see a vest. Look like 2-piece suits to me. Brown 2-piece suits.

(Anybody knows that in business, wearing a brown suit is the way NOT to get a job.)

I also ask the logic behind these uniforms ... They are ugly and make no sense.

I haven't even seen the show, seemed pretty obvious to me. People this country just want everything handed to them now, so sad.

While I agree with you on many topics here, sometimes you just gotta know when to choose your battles. :ph34r:

Welcome to DCP! You will be stirring the pot quite often here, I gather. :laughing:

I wish I still had the time and energy, but at the end of the day it's not worth it.

Relax and lighten up. It's much easier that way. What's the point of coming here if you're just going to #### everyone off?

People are going to make mistakes in spelling and grammar, and do what they do on this site. It's an informal place.

Now, we should all be ticked off at the news sites screwing up. They get paid to do what they do. However, we posters here do not.

Just some friendly food for thought.

Peace, everyone.... :doh:

Edited by jjeffeory