Murfressboro Mess Hall

Phantom's amp goes to 11.

How about this idea: "Team Scores" (BD teams up with CC & Cavies team up with PR) - Like a tag-team match!

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SCV is on the cusp of something big, I'll call this year the uniformity of thought year. Next year look out.

I do have to say I have really liked SCV's shows the last couple years. I haven't seen this year's show (will see it in Allentown), but it sounds like it is in the same vein. I think they are carving out a solid niche in their style recently and once they are really comfortable and decisive, I think we'll see them move up again.

How about this idea: "Team Scores" (BD teams up with CC & Cavies team up with PR) - Like a tag-team match!

That would be awesome. Like WWEDCI

That would be awesome. Like WWEDCI

Judges would get hit with folding chairs...

I am guessing part of it was that Crown didn't get the drum score they got a few days ago, when they jumped (I think) a full point in drums in 2 days.

When you go up against Phantom, it is hard to gain points in drums.

I am guessing part of it was that Crown didn't get the drum score they got a few days ago, when they jumped (I think) a full point in drums in 2 days.

The perc. 1 judge tonight is the one who was missing from the show a few days ago. My source just told me Phantom got a 19.3 on the field!

Before the show, I said that Murfreesboro is a "writing on the wall" kind of event, that the results will likely indicate who's going to catch who tomorrow. If I'm going to stick with that, then it looks like Phantom's going to move into second tomorrow night.

Their jump was actually when the drum judge was gone in mS and the music ensemble score got doubled. Their percussion is still sitting a bit back of the top 5 pack and may be keeping them down a bit.

However, it's so tight in every caption that it is not as much of a weakness this year as everyone is so solid across the board and gaining steam!