Final predictions...

From a Univ. of Georgia Alum......Good luck!!!!! You'll love Athens and the games at Sanford Stadium should be a blast this year!!

I agree with most of your Finals predictions...but I would move Madison ahead of Glassmen.

GOOOO DAWGS!!!!!!

First of all, good luck with your new career.

But I have to admit I am perplexed. I doubt your real name is The Tsar. So, how did your prospective employers find your posts via Google searches? Did you put your Internet handle on your resume?

i believe his real name used to be in a signature, plus a link to a website...i know that colleges have looked at facebook (and similar sites) as well while "investigating" candidates so if you're wanting to teach at any level...get two of everything! :tongue:

Hey Nikk,

Another lurker and FMRAMD chiming in... Best of luck with your new position, and I hope it brings you as much satisfaction as you deserve (immeasurable). Though I must say, I must have never seen any skeletons in your DCP closet - your posts have always been educated, constructive, and insightful.

DCP's loss...

Take care...

And you did not even post any nekkid pics!!!! :huh:

Ah, but those of us who marched with him saw it live. :huh:

I agree with almost everything you said. I wont say the coats are stronger this season. Their brass was beating the devils and cavies last season most of the summer. This year their guard and brass just dont seem to have it.

But the devils are going to walk all over everyone until Indy. Then I think the Cavies will make a push and Phantom will as well. I do think that Crown could still improve to pull closer to the regiment but it should be within 2 points in the top 6. If it's not I will disagree with the judging. At this level I think the scores are closer than the green shirts score. Just my opinion based on what Ive seen but Im not down on the field. This week should be interesting to see who starts to make a move! :)

All the best, Nikk. I hope you can make an ocasional drive-by just to let us know what's going on with UGA bands.

It's been a fun 10+ years of online friendship, but I'll never forget when you clued me in on the FSU music department's night of performances in Tempe during the Fiesta Bowl. Jeez, was that 10 years ago?

Garry in Vegas

PS Wide right!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Edited by CrunchyTenor

Oh poooooooooooo pooooooooooooooo....what's with this good bye crap. I'm positive I'll buy SOMETHING off of you on EBAY!!! :thumbup:

You remain and will always be my idol...

Be good and congrats on the job dude!