My first look at the new Crown ending

I realize that I am of course biased since I have a son marching but I am loving the new ending with the crown to crown. :worthy:

I just got to see if for the first time tonight on the FN replay since I was supposed to catch Murphreesboro and Atlanta before a hurricane deployment changed plans. :tongue:

The Atlanta show seemed to be a bit dirty visually to me (what do I know? I can't even read music) but I think they can clean up in the next week. Can't wait to see how this ends in Bloomington.

The crown to crown is cool, a nice shout-out to Star of Indiana.

:tongue: The '91 cross to cross set, with the fade to a star in the transition, is one of my favorite drill moments.

And the crown to crown ending, with one of their patented hour-long tones, is just as amazing as you'd expect it to be, with a show titled "Finis." :worthy:

Edited by aNiMaL

:tongue: The '91 cross to cross set, with the fade to a star in the transition, is one of my favorite drill moments.

And the crown to crown ending, with one of their patented hour-long tones, is just as amazing as you'd expect it to be, with a show titled "Finis." :worthy:

When do they add the Narration, like they did last year?

When do they add the Narration, like they did last year?

say what? :tongue: