Downtown Indy Restaurants

What is open late near the airport? I'm staying in the Courtyard Marriott next to the airport and am looking for something good that isn't too far of a drive.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

During the day, Broad Ripple offers a college town feel that you can't get anywhere else in the city. During a weekend night, though, it's got a college town feel for a totally different reason. Don't go unless you intend to drink - heavily. It's definitely the busiest place in town as far as nightlife goes, but there's not much else to do out on the strip, and the douchebaggery can get obnoxious.

Aww, you guys are no fun! :tongue:

Seriously, I agree, during the day, it's actually a nice place to visit, some cute little places, but at night, it's nightclub city. I lived in INdy back in the late 90's and went several times, but those were my younger days. Although there is one club that was in an old theater that was kinda fun. Don't remember the name, but they had live dancers on stage for certain songs. Good show, cheap beer.

What is open late near the airport? I'm staying in the Courtyard Marriott next to the airport and am looking for something good that isn't too far of a drive.

Nothing really. The airport is kinda away from everything on the west side. There might be some places like Applebee's and such.

Nothing really. The airport is kinda away from everything on the west side. There might be some places like Applebee's and such.

On a side note though, if any of you get the chance, you have to visit the Speedway. It will only take you and hour or two, but the trip is well worth it. It is amazing.

Dancers Showclub is near the airport, has a good buffet, and is open to 3AM or so. Not sure if that's what you are looking for though.... :tongue:

Thanks for the tips. However, I will only be with three women, so no Gentlemen's clubs this year. Maybe for a future Finals though. :tongue:

Edited by FrankA

Anyone else have an opinion on the Indianapolis Bucca di Beppo?

I've been there once before. good pizza. I'll probably go there when i go back