Scranton Parade of Champions

There are still plenty of great seats available for the August 16th, 7:30PM Parade of Champions at the newly renovated Scranton Memorial Stadium. This great facility will see the American Legion team with DCA to provide one of the great shows of the summer - and send the coveted American Legion Championship Orange Flag home to one of these great corps:

Reading Buccaneers

The Brigadiers

Rochester Crusaders

Hawthorne Caballaros

Empire Statesmen

CT Hurricanes

The Bushwackers

Order tickets now by going to http://www.dcacorps.org and clicking on tickets on the home page. See you there!

Whoooaaaaaaaaaa Nelly :cool: :cool: :cool:

this is going to be a monster of a show. There is not going to be a single corps that will go into this show knowing their placement. I bet when the scores are being announced, you will be able to hear a pin drop. WHo will be more nervous? the crowd or the drum corps? lol

No matter what, this will be the best show in years. That top 3 will be the biggest nail bitter of them all. Cant wait. :cool::withstupid: :withstupid: :smile: :smile:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet when the scores are being announced, you will be able to hear a pin drop. WHo will be more nervous? the crowd or the drum corps? lol

The announcer. :cool:

Fran

You gotta set over that lot thing, it's just not that important. :cool:

Hey well I think you have a whole army of youtubers that would argue lol

Since it looks likely that we'll be attending this show, can someone chime in with where the corps will be practicing? We'd like to take in some rehearsals before hitting the hotel (Yeah, Clarion!) & show site.

Edit: OK, NOW! I see a thread devoted to this same question. However, only Buff has responded with Cabs' site at this time. So, maybe, for extra coverage, I'll leave this post up. Thanks.

Edited by Dale Bari

The announcer. :tongue:

Fran

An idea to promote inter-corps relationships.....

If certain segments of the audience don't approve of the results vis a vis any particular corps, please do not boo the corps that beat yours.

Simply throw heavy objects at the announcer for having the nerve to announce such outrageous results!!!

It will certainly alleviate any animosity between corps.

Andy

An idea to promote inter-corps relationships.....

If certain segments of the audience don't approve of the results vis a vis any particular corps, please do not boo the corps that beat yours.

Simply throw heavy objects at the announcer for having the nerve to announce such outrageous results!!!

It will certainly alleviate any animosity between corps.

Andy

This message brought to you by "The Coalition For Shooting the Messenger." :smile:

Fran

The announcer. :smile:

Fran

Just remember to wear pants...

Just remember to wear pants...

I'll do my best. :smile:

Fran