FINALS:

1. Phantom Regiment (98.625)

2. The Blue Devils (98.475)

2. The Cavaliers (98.475)

4. Carolina Crown (97.625)

5. The Cadets (97.0)

6. The Santa Clara Vangaurd (96.125)

7. The Blue Coats (96.0)

I wish Bluecoats and SCV could make enough headway to knock Cadets out of the Top 6. Maybe that would be a strong enough message to Hoppy about all the narration....

I wish Bluecoats and SCV could make enough headway to knock Cadets out of the Top 6. Maybe that would be a strong enough message to Hoppy about all the narration....

If there was a year that it would be possible, this year may be it! But I can't even remember off hand the last time the Casts have placed below 5th....seems like a pretty rare event....

:tongue:

I thought Bluecoats had narrations.....Wouldnt that mean they support having narration , if it's a little or alot?

If there was a year that it would be possible, this year may be it! But I can't even remember off hand the last time the Casts have placed below 5th....seems like a pretty rare event....

I can see Cadets getting 6th possibly by either Bluecoats or SCV blowing by them, but probably not both.

1. Phantom

2. Cavaliers

3. Blue Devils

4. Crown

5. Cadets

6. Bluecoats

7. SCV

8. Blue Stars

9. BAC

10. Blue Knights

11. Glassmen

12. Madison Scouts

I think BD will sweep Finals week. In Allentown, BD did not have their best show. BD is also working in their new " rip the crowds face off" ending. BD will win brass and guard, will be 2nd in drums. Even though BD drums have a harder book than PR, they are not as clean.

I think it is hilarious how BD has lost only one show this year on a bad night (mixed with just the right judges), and people have them down finishing 4th???

1) BD :tongue:

2)Phantom

3)Cavies

4)Crown

5)Cadets

6)SCV

From what I saw in Allentown I don't forsee BD taking brass or percussion. My bet is on Phantom Regiment for those caption awards.

As far as who will win IS a four horse race between PR, Cavies, BD and Carolina Crown.

I don't see Cadets any higher than 5th. SCV's show is too dirty to catch them....if anything Bluecoats could pass SCV.

But I can't even remember off hand the last time the Casts have placed below 5th....seems like a pretty rare event....

They placed 6th in 1991