Can it be done?

A Blue year  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think it is possible for both BDA and BDB to will it all this year?

• Yes
    • No

If by Blue Devils you mean Phantom Regiment, then YES!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Megadrive is right.

You're entitled to your opinion, but you can support BD without being a jerk.

And anyway, Phantom is clearly BD's biggest competition.

Phantom is NOT BD's biggest competition. They haven't even come close to them yet. Cavaliers have beaten BD once, in the most recent competition. So Cavaliers are the ONLY thing even close to being in the way for BD.

I give the edge to BD come finals week.

And I would give the edge to BDB right now in Open Class, so I think there is a VERY GOOD POSSIBILITY that BD and BDB will sweep come finals week.

I think BD B has a better chance of winning but not counting out BD...they could have a solid week. Will have to stay tuned to find out.

Phantom is NOT BD's biggest competition. They haven't even come close to them yet. Cavaliers have beaten BD once, in the most recent competition. So Cavaliers are the ONLY thing even close to being in the way for BD.

I give the edge to BD come finals week.

And I would give the edge to BDB right now in Open Class, so I think there is a VERY GOOD POSSIBILITY that BD and BDB will sweep come finals week.

The Cavaliers were on in Allentown. BD wasn't. It wasn't a good performance. Congrats to the Cavaliers, but they didn't beat BD at its best.

Performing at their best, BD and PR are really the corps to beat this year.

BDB shouldnt have a problem after seeing yesterdays scores, its all up to BDA right now

The Cavaliers were on in Allentown. BD wasn't. It wasn't a good performance. Congrats to the Cavaliers, but they didn't beat BD at its best.

Cavaliers are a great corps, and will be competing to win this week. They ended BD's winning streak last weekend, and are obviously the corps to beat as of right now.

Blue Devils are defending champs, and will bring their A game this week. Will it be enough? We'll see.

Phantom is good, but haven't beat Cavaliers since, what, 1997? They had a great score at Allentown, but were not head to head with Cavaliers or Blue Devils. To brush off Cavaliers on finals week (after they have edged out Blue Devils already) is both dangerous and naive. We'll see how it plays out, but at this point I think it's at least a two horse race between Cavaliers and Dev's, and at best a three horse race with Phantom in the mix.

Several BD supporters keep commenting how the corps wasn't at their best, and that's the only reason why The Cavaliers won. I understand the circumstances that surrounded the Blue Devils last week, and it's very unfortunate. Of course something of that nature will affect the corps. At the same time, I believe The Cavaliers were getting better and gaining ground on BD. Considering what took place in Allentown, I think The Cavaliers and BD are on the same page, with Phantom right on their heels. There hasn't been another show since Allentown that would have given us an idea of where these three corps stacked up against each other on the same night. We won't get that until Quarterfinals. In my opinion, there isn't anyone to beat going into Finals week. It's pretty much up for grabs.

It's obvious that you have something against the Cavaliers.

And on another note, there is a factual, undisputable answer to the poll's question. The answer is "yes", of course it is possible. Will it happen? That remains to be seen. Sadly, I'm guessing that everyone that answered "no" either interpreted the question wrong or simply doesn't dig BD this year.

Of course it’s possible

I love all the internet warriors that are emotionally pitching their corps on here and repeatedly bashing their corps nearest competition. Way to go because your words here really do matter to the judges and DCI