Thinking of Jason Lowe

• 11 months later...

I wonder who else in Heaven drives a POS orange pick- up truck?

:-)

RIP, my friend.

Garry in Vegas

Hard to believe it's been 10 years. Would give anything to have Jason's take on all the changes in those 10 years to the activity that was so much his passion.

I visited Jason a couple of times in the hospital as his health declined, and I've always regretted not getting by there more often. We're all poorer because of his untimely passing.

I remember the single most emotional day of my drum corps career. Now that I look at the date, I think it was August 8, 2005, but I may be mistaken. It was after one of the quarter/semi/final performances with Memphis Sound. Alan Armstrong told us the story of this young man... not a dry eye in the corps.

God bless.

Wow, it's been 10 years now. I know that I never knew him in person, but reading back of these pages, it sure looks like he was an amazing guy. Can't read this stuff without tearing up a bit. As someone who's battled auto-immune diseases, I know first-hand how hard it is to just stay positive and keep fighting, and all i can do is thanks Jason and his family for their courage.

I'm sure he's watching everyone this week, smiling the whole time.