World Class Semifinals Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have only one qualm about Phantom's show this year....I wish the had found a suitable alternative to spinning rifles...seems weird to see rifles at such a compelling Spartacus show

3!!!

I thought they explained why last night in the cinecast?

I am in drum corps hell. For whatever reason my computer has spit in my face every time I've tried to fix the fan network problems that I've had all summer. So not only can I NOT watch the performances, I can't even FREAKING LISTEN TO THE APD"S OF THEM CAUSE YOU CAN ONLY GET THEM ON F A N N E T W O R K. My drum corps finals week experience has been reduced to humming the shows I can remember in my head, waiting for scores, and reading all of your.....um..... fabulous posts.

Just shoot me and put me out of my misery please.

Thank you for mentioning that! Last night was the first time I've seen the show and either I missed that or the director did and I've spent all day trying to figure out why he killed the emperor for killing Sparticus. It goes back farther.

I figured it out without seeing the refused hand clasp....the other DM found an admiratkion for Spartacus' struggle and identified with him when it was too late...se he assumed the mantle of Spartacus and did what Spartacus could not....defeat the Emperor....and I didn't need narration to fogure THAT one out!

I saw both shows last night and Bluecoats show is a lot better and a lot cleaner

Actually to me it looks like SCV's drill is cleaner and their guard is kick butt clean.

I am in drum corps hell. For whatever reason my computer has spit in my face every time I've tried to fix the fan network problems that I've had all summer. So not only can I NOT watch the performances, I can't even FREAKING LISTEN TO THE APD"S OF THEM CAUSE YOU CAN ONLY GET THEM ON F A N N E T W O R K. My drum corps finals week experience has been reduced to humming the shows I can remember in my head, waiting for scores, and reading all of your.....um..... fabulous posts.

Just shoot me and put me out of my misery please.

Nah....in the spirit of the show currently slaying the audience, here's a sword for you to fall on!