World Class Semifinals Discussion Thread

When I saw PR here in CA in Early July I didn't think this was as good as the 80's version and couldn't win the championships, they proved me wrong the changes they have made since them have reached beyond what I thought

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is Vanguard beating Bluecoats. I don't get it at all....

Not sure musically (hard to tell on my tinny speakers), but visually I thought Santa Clara was miles ahead of Bluecoats.

Goosebumps. This show is freakin INTENSE!!

OK PHANTOM NEED TO BE AT LEAST SECOND BY THE END OF TONIGHT FOR A CHANCE AT THE TITLE! tense!

Historically no.....you want them to win it tonight...whoever wins tonight will likely win it tomorrow unless they totally tank (at THIS level? No...).

That being said, after last night's viewing....if BD doesn't take it for Joe, I'm pulling for Regiment!

i have only one qualm about Phantom's show this year....I wish the had found a suitable alternative to spinning rifles...seems weird to see rifles at such a compelling Spartacus show

Dude, I was thinking the same thing last night. Atleast use sabers or make up some kind of new equipment that looks like a sword.

Not sure musically (hard to tell on my tinny speakers), but visually I thought Santa Clara was miles ahead of Bluecoats.

Have it running through the big sceen it's actuallreally cool to watch like this!

IS IT ME OR IS THE TEMPO UP ON THE OPENER??!!??

Saw them rehearse on Tuesday and the tempo is up big time since then.

Dude, I was thinking the same thing last night. Atleast use sabers or make up some kind of new equipment that looks like a sword.

Rifles are much more visible, tho....and considering the guard colors, if you gave the sabres you'd totally lose them...