World Class Semifinals Discussion Thread

whenever the camera shot is close up and there is a lot of movement going on, it gets all choppy. it doesn't slow down or lag but it looks all robotic.

anyone else get that

It's high cam all the way, for me.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Colts and Crossmen. I'm genuinely disappointed I won't get to see your performances Saturday night. :smile:

Is anyone hosting a delayed video feed like last year on some different website after the corps finished performing? I bought semis broadcast last year but I didnt this year as I thought I wasnt going to be home.

Since the original stadium wasn't ready in time for finals this year, would the owners have to compensate DCI financially for the trouble of moving to another stadium?

Depends on the terms of the contract. But I would doubt it, given the disparity in bargaining power between the two entities. I know that the city of Indy is pitching in with shuttle service and whatnot.

Must give Blue Stars credit... don't know how their drill is as clean as it is with such terrible foot timing. But hey good for them lol. :)

Wow, my first chance to see Blue Stars this year, and I'm blown away. Loved all the triangular moves and big impact right there.