Funny things you've heard fans say at shows

at a show this year - I can't remember which:

"Who's the next band?" :innocent:

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the 4th of July this year, we got to our second parade late, and upon arriving, unloaded in the middle of the street, formed up, and got ready to go.

While we were doing so, a line of cars formed behind us and started honking. Upon hearing this, one of the bystanders shouted at the cars "Be QUIET! There is a BAND here!!!"

Just after this, someone else asked the hornline "Are you super-duper band we've heard about?"

not technically a SHOW, but still humorous

I think it was at the Atlanta show this year, (afternoon show, I think). The Crossmen were on the field having just finished their on-field warm up and the announcer says, "On the field, from San Antonio Texas, The Glassmen!....uh...The Crossmen!"

Setting: Mid 1990s, semi finals or prelims, Canadian corps entering the field.

I was walking near the top of the lowel level and some kid of about 15 years old with a corps jacket on is also walking with some corps buddies. He yells "Go Canadia" (as in Canadian or can-NAY-dia!) at the top of his lungs.

An older guy turns around and looks at the kid with a puzzled look, then makes eye contact with me and we both start laughing.

Edited by jonnyboy