The official "Phantom wins!" topic!

I was also in the stands in 96 and remember the crowd response. I can't imagine what it must've sounded like tonight when the words "which is actually a tie for first place" were NOT announced.

I love you Regiment!! So very proud!

SUTA!! :worthy:

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wonder if maybe some folks who were in the stands may post camera-phone video clips of the score announcement on . .some site . . .

picturing it in my mind . . .

(Brandt Crocker) In second place, with a score of 98.100 . . . . .nine eight point one zero zero . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . The BlRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wonder if maybe some folks who were in the stands may post camera-phone video clips of the score announcement on . .some site . . .

picturing it in my mind . . .

(Brandt Crocker) In second place, with a score of 98.100 . . . . .nine eight point one zero zero . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . The BlRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God, if I could just hear that, I would be happy.

Finally talked to my MM - she was so happy! She said the encore was so Phreakin' clean - their best show ever!

And since so many people have asked, there were no changes from quarterfinals on.

I'm so glad Will got to conduct the Phinal notes! (since he was dead and all...)

In a way, it is a shame that this show will not be repeated next year...I am not a big fan of repeat shows; but THIS one I just cannot get enough of.

AND...maybe it will signal the return of the in-your-face shows as a winning competitive formula with the judging community (as if we are not already seeing it return with many of this years' programs... :worthy: )