The official "Phantom wins!" topic!

OH MY GAWD !!! FINALLY !!! I have waited 25 years for this --- Marie Barlow (and Dave) THIS was for you !!!

SUTA BABY! And Courtney Lawrence (my PR sponsoree) never forget this night and the effect it had!! I FINALLY lived to see Regiment win it's FIRST SOLE TITLE !!!!

I LOVE YOU REGIMENT !! Today, tomorrow and Phorever!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I would have cried when the announcement was made but I guess listening on my phone was different than being there. I waqs in the stands in 1996 and was pretty stoked that time but this was a big thrill. It was funny when I started getting calls from Drum Corps friends conratulating me on the Phantom win. It was like I had something to do with the win!! At least I won feel so strange among my Academy friends when I let my Phantom Phreak Phlag Phly!!! (Was that as clever as I think it is?)

haha after being out of the drum corps loop for about a year now i bemusedly checked corpsreps... realized finals were tonight, and then saw Phantom had won?!?! had to do a major, major double-take, but that is just freaking awesome! congrats PR!

Congratulations, Regiment... It's about time and well-deserved. What a year! What a show! What a corps!

WOW!

Wow, I am so glad I made that last-minute decision to drive 4 hours to see "Spartacus" at Allentown last week!

Way to go Regiment, this is a show for the ages! SUTA!

About freaking time!

SUTA

SUTA

SUTA

SUTA

SUTA

SUTA

SUTA

Can us non-PR alumni just say the "S" word one time?