The official "Phantom wins!" topic!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely loved Phantoms show this year. I love the fact that noone totally dominated this year especially at finals. Looks like the placements were all over depending on caption and the right show won!!!!

I noticed that too. Recaps were all over the place and the best show won. Phantom went from 3rd, to 2nd, to 1st.

I absolutely loved Phantoms show this year. I love the fact that noone totally dominated this year especially at finals. Looks like the placements were all over depending on caption and the right show won!!!!

Looking at the recap... seems percussion was Blue Devils downfall. If they had taken 4th instead of 5th in percussion, they probably would have won.

I'm very impressed with how much Phantom's guard improved over the course of the summer. For a long time the guard was placing like 5th and 6th place among the top 12. I can imagine what a journey it's been for their members.

Congrat's PR. You surely deserve it.

Edited by Austin Stars

I don't care what you guys do next year, but please...PLEASE...make sure that it brings out the type of reaction that this show did! Standing 'O' by 30,000 nationally in THEATERS!! Wow!

S.U.T.A!!!!!

I'm not an alum, but I don't care. I just have to say....

SUTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S.U.T.A!!!!
I AM SPARTACUS!!!!!!!!!

Yeah...what they all said!!

Too Cool! I so phreaking happy for the regiment! :smile:

Phixed that for you!

(line removed, guidelines violation, no personal attacks! - ee)

Classy.

haha!

Just makes up for the "tie" in '96 :smile:

:thumbup::flower::smile:

Good season, phantom. It was a truly revolutionary show you put on, and not a soul can doubt the complete dedication to excellence of every member of PR. You've brought a lot to drum corps, and this is a VERY well deserved win! Congratulations!

(Now to get ready for next year... Go crown! =P )

Bring it!! Go Crown!!

Congrats to PR...good and entertaining theatrical show. Great music, emotion and crowd favorite. And congrats to BD for excellence throughout the tour, class act....you can be proud of making something so difficult..look easy.

/thread!! Now THAT'S how to post a thread if you're a BD fan, and I know most of you are class acts. Too bad the bad see came to the top.

WAY TO GO, CORPS!! Like many others have said...SUTA!!

This morning in the shower, I was just imagining the deafening roar of the crowd when BD would be announced second. 'What a nice though', I thought to myself. Then just now, I was sitting here at home watching Olympic swimming and waiting for around 8:30 PST to roll around. I see that SCV Cadets upset BDB. Think to myself, maybe a second upset will happen in world. Refresh about 10 minutes later.

I think my neighbors might have went deaf.