The official "Phantom wins!" topic!

wonder if maybe some folks who were in the stands may post camera-phone video clips of the score announcement on . .some site . . .

picturing it in my mind . . .

(Brandt Crocker) In second place, with a score of 98.100 . . . . .nine eight point one zero zero . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . The BlRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was exactly how it went down.

Finally talked to my MM - she was so happy! She said the encore was so Phreakin' clean - their best show ever!

And since so many people have asked, there were no changes from quarterfinals on.

I'm so glad Will got to conduct the Phinal notes! (since he was dead and all...)

The encore show was so clean and so loud.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved being in the stands..........wow Regiment! Congratulations to the young men and women for their 1st place finish.

It's been a long time coming.........but we made it, and have shown how epic this show really was.

I AM SPARTACUS!!!!!

Edited by PhantomPhanatic

Save your money for the Regiment Tour Video if they sell it. I imagine it will have all the goodies you folks are asking for. Again Congrats

We can all finally bury Reliable Rondo's saying: "the best corps to never win" for good, now.

When was the last time a corps moved up each night from third to first?

For truth! And finally, an official end to the term bridesmaid corps! *shutters*....always hated that one....

In the last week, there were 3 corps that had first place (Cavaliers going into finals) (Devils took it for Prelims and Semis) (Phantom wins it when it counts).

Like they say in NASCAR, if your going to lead a lap, make sure it's the last one.

So does this mean everyone will be cool with it when The Cavaliers win next year? :worthy:

Congrats PR.

So does this mean everyone will be cool with it when The Cavaliers win next year? :worthy:

Congrats PR.

As long as everyone is ok with Madison placing 6th, then yes.