Congrats to Crown!

Just want to give my congrats to CAROLINA CROWN!

96.8, highest score ever for the corps, 4th at Finals, also another first.

Blew their old record at finals by 2.65pts

What an amazing year for Crown!

Can't wait to see next years show!

They have proven themselves worthy as a DCI top-tier corps. Not very many corps in history can claim a score of 96.8 at finals. I think it is safe to say that Crown can very possibly be in contention for a run at the top 3 next year.

Glad to see 8 different corps score at least 90 points at finals! Competition is getting stronger at the top.

When I became a fan of DCI back in 1999, I had always thought of Cadets, BD, Cavs and SCV as the only heavyweights.

Well its time to add a couple more corps into that group, being Crown and Bluecoats, and of course PR now that they have a World Championship all to themselves without having to share it.

Top 7 corps only 5.1 pts difference.

Glad to see awesome competition at the top ranks, and I hope it stays that way.

It used to be that you could count on either Cadets, BD or Cavs for winning the titles from year to year, with the occasional SCV in there as well.

With increased competition and great improvement from other corps, it would be nice to think that 7 different corps can possibly win the title.

Just my opinions.

Congrats PR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Crown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and also, congrats to BD for a great season and an amazing show. (Yes, I did love their show a lot, but I did want PR to win.)

Yes. Congrats to my second favorite show of the year! You guys were fantastic!

Carolina Crown's show was amazing this year!! :worthy: :worthy: Year after year, you all keeping taking it to another level and have become one of my favorite drum corps. Coming in fourth place and beating on my favorites for a long time, The Cadets? :worthy: :worthy:

Crown's percussion also beat The Cadets this year!!! WOW!!

Edited by gbell211

Congrats to Crown for a great year, a great corps, and the closest thing to hearing a Star of Indiana-sounding brassline since 1993!

A curious observation: Regiment gained fame for "I march with Phantom 'cause I like 4th place...." sung to the tune of 1812 Overture. Crown plays that tune this year, and guess what happens?

:worthy:

I said it somewhere else - I feel that Crown is on the cusp of something very special. Not that tonight wasn't. :worthy:

Just want to give my congrats to CAROLINA CROWN!

96.8, highest score ever for the corps, 4th at Finals, also another first.

Blew their old record at finals by 2.65pts

What an amazing year for Crown!

Can't wait to see next years show!

They have proven themselves worthy as a DCI top-tier corps. Not very many corps in history can claim a score of 96.8 at finals. I think it is safe to say that Crown can very possibly be in contention for a run at the top 3 next year.

Glad to see 8 different corps score at least 90 points at finals! Competition is getting stronger at the top.

When I became a fan of DCI back in 1999, I had always thought of Cadets, BD, Cavs and SCV as the only heavyweights.

Well its time to add a couple more corps into that group, being Crown and Bluecoats, and of course PR now that they have a World Championship all to themselves without having to share it.

Top 7 corps only 5.1 pts difference.

Glad to see awesome competition at the top ranks, and I hope it stays that way.

It used to be that you could count on either Cadets, BD or Cavs for winning the titles from year to year, with the occasional SCV in there as well.

With increased competition and great improvement from other corps, it would be nice to think that 7 different corps can possibly win the title.

Just my opinions.

Congrats PR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Crown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and also, congrats to BD for a great season and an amazing show. (Yes, I did love their show a lot, but I did want PR to win.)