The official "Please put Regiments field entrance on the DVD&quot

Just wondering if there are this many people wanting to have the entrance on the DVD wouldn't it make more sense to actually let DCI know about this. I hear this thing call email that's been around. Heck there still is this ancient device called a telephone that people would use to share information.

just saying :smile:

ps Ive emailed DCI five times already. :tongue:

they read this, trust me :), but I am interested to learn about this new thing called an email and telephone :)

perhaps an email will be better once this page is pages and pages long so they can see.

fixed the title. :wub:

thanks!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Include the field entry or Regiment will sick their DM's on you...

I would think it would have to be

same with Bluecoats and Boston and hopefully Blue Stars

But I filmed it myself just in case it isn’t ( got the entire encore run trhough) :smile:

So we can order a DVD from you then.......... :tongue:

their encore was amazing, it blew away their final show, I did not see a drop or any nerves, a full point higher

I feel I should send a copy to Regiment and they can do what ever they want with it free and clear of me, I don't feel its really mine but then I don't want them ticked at me that I taped it either

their encore was amazing, it blew away their final show, I did not see a drop or any nerves, a full point higher

I feel I should send a copy to Regiment and they can do what ever they want with it free and clear of me, I don't feel its really mine but then I don't want them ticked at me that I taped it either

I posted this elsewhere but my PR MM said this was their cleanest show of the season. They couldn't have been happier than to finish out the season with near perfection.

Marimba Mom

There will be a 2008 Phantom Tour DVD.

It will include the DM entrance.

...And it will include one of the most exciting encores in Drum Corps History.

Relase date to be anounced soon.

John Christensen

PHABULOUS!!!