Uglier Than Sin!

The Jolly Jesters

JJ57SL.jpg

Game over.

[/quote

Political correctness aside, I didn't know the KU Klux Klan had a drum corps. :rock: Bad joke, bad joke.

WP

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but I am very proud to have marched and aged out in PINK

Cool man. I am sorry I really do like Star and the shows from those years and that's most important. You guys had something way special. No harm intended. While marching BK the gray pants we wore in '97 and '98 for BK were hideous and the cape from the '93 corps was odd to say the least. It's all in good fun. Pink Rules.

W P

Sadly I am now understanding what the glassmen 93 uniform was supposed to be. Think about it.... glass makers. A friend of mine use to blow glass and a lot of his work has those same colors as that uni......

I wanna hear Cesario describe it though ( hahaha)

Add Scouts 2008 to the list.

Sadly I am now understanding what the glassmen 93 uniform was supposed to be. Think about it.... glass makers. A friend of mine use to blow glass and a lot of his work has those same colors as that uni......

I wanna hear Cesario describe it though ( hahaha)

"Like taking a bath in glass...OW OWWWW OW OW OW OWWWWWW!"

*note to self....chocolate.....next time -- after the wounds heal -- bathe in CHOCOLATE!!*

Add Scouts 2008 to the list.

No kidding! Good God Madison PLEASE go back to somthing more like the mid 90's. I have no problem with uniform changes, but those were freakin horrendous.

No kidding! Good God Madison PLEASE go back to somthing more like the mid 90's. I have no problem with uniform changes, but those were freakin horrendous.

07 was an abomination; I at least got a sort of "quien est mas macho" Latin lovah vibe from this year's uniform. Except for the fact that the BUTTONS on the COAT are on the WRONG SIDE!!!!!

After seeing the pictures, I think Spirit of Atlanta's 1988 uniform wins, 1993 Glassmen not far behind.