INT announces 2009 Design Staff!

Now I'm hyped for INT. I was rather dissapointed by their performances this past season. I just hope that the staff members don't drain the budget before the fans get to experience the show.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

INT has announced their 2009 design staff.

Here is the announcement put out by their Board of Directors:

"After a thorough evaluation of where we have come from and what we want our corps to become, INT has decided to travel in a new direction for the 2009 season. It has become clear that our shows were not holding the attention of the spectators. In fact, some have labeled INT a "hot dog corps". The 2009 season holds promise of a new era of both artistic and competitive success, while at the same time striving to become an audience favorite.

INT is proud to introduce Jim Prime as our new brass arranger. Mr. Prime has a long and storied history in the activity, and has agreed to come out of semi-retirement to help us achieve our goals. Joining him on the music design staff, Tom Aungst and Neil Larrivee will write the battery and pit books respectively. These two gentlemen have worked together previously for many years, and are considered to be among the best percussion writers in DCI.

Complementing the noted designers on the visual side, INT welcomes Myron Rosander as our new drill writer. Mr. Rosander's drills have been in the vanguard of the activity. Joining him, Adam Sage, most recently with 2008 DCI Champion Phantom Regiment, will head up the color guard design. To complete the visual metamorphosis, INT will also be wearing new state of the art uniforms designed by Michael Cesario, who will also function as a program consultant.

Stay tuned for auditon information for the 2009 INT Drum and Bugle Corps".

You forgot to mention Gayle Royer, consultant to INT via Ouija Board.

"After a thorough evaluation of where we have come from and what we want our corps to become, INT has decided to travel in a new direction for the 2009 season. It has become clear that our shows were not holding the attention of the spectators. In fact, some have labeled INT a "hot dog corps". The 2009 season holds promise of a new era of both artistic and competitive success, while at the same time striving to become an audience favorite.

INT is proud to introduce Jim Prime as our new brass arranger. Mr. Prime has a long and storied history in the activity, and has agreed to come out of semi-retirement to help us achieve our goals. Joining him on the music design staff, Tom Aungst and Neil Larrivee will write the battery and pit books respectively. These two gentlemen have worked together previously for many years, and are considered to be among the best percussion writers in DCI.

Complementing the noted designers on the visual side, INT welcomes Myron Rosander as our new drill writer. Mr. Rosander's drills have been in the vanguard of the activity. Joining him, Adam Sage, most recently with 2008 DCI Champion Phantom Regiment, will head up the color guard design. To complete the visual metamorphosis, INT will also be wearing new state of the art uniforms designed by Michael Cesario, who will also function as a program consultant.

INT jokes are funny when added randomly into unrelated threads, but this is just a total waste of effort. :thumbup:

I'm really starting to miss teaching, I wonder if they need a bass tech????

Rumor is Jeff Pearson is taking over as the newly formed Chief Executive Officer of INT... will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Dumb.

Mr. Boo, with all due respect, I think the Board of Directors for INT need to reconsider their hiring of you as the press release guy. You aren't going to bring new fans to INT by telling us you're sick of us!

On another note, I don't think the Stealthmen have the talent base to touch INT. I just wish people would appreciate the Stealthmen for who they are instead of expecting them to be like INT. They are both great!

I'm not sick of YOU. YOU are one of my most very favorite people. I'm sick of the naysayers, of which you're not one. And the INT naysayers are only about 2% of the total amount of drum corps fandom, according to a study conducted by INT Corps World.

Please note I stated I was sick of the INT naysayers, not those who are fans of INT.

Fans of INT are legendary in their degree of human wonderfulness, which is why my job is safe. :)

Your souvenir INT toothpick is in the mail.

That's pretty harsh of you Michael.

I think the concern is for the health of INT and by proxy the activity as a whole.

One man's naysayer is anothers passionate fan.

...besides they don't make hot dogs that big.

We did a study, using the consulting firm of Boo, Boo and Boo, which determined unequivocally that 0% of INT's souvie income came from naysayers, while 96.4% came from passionate fans. The remaining 3.6% came from confused fans who thought the INT souvie booth was the place to order Hannah Montana tickets.

I could really get INTo hearing some "It's not easy being green" music. Maybe Kermit could be a featured guard - I hear he changes hands quite easily.

For those of you on the slow bus, get off at the next stop and wait for the short bus. :lol:

For those of you not aquainted with your scroll button, consult your manual - it's not required that you post in any thread you're not INTerested in.

Carry on...

INT.gif