Mini Corps Performance Order at DCA's

I am not attacking anyone...I am just sayin'. I have never seen a rule like that either. Strutta started this whole thing, Dick. Blame him, not me...LOL

We will do the best we can...but as long as the show fits between 5-10 minutes we are safe I guess. I really dont care about the rest. I have enough problems trying to CUT the director from the horn line.

Donny

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all good, Tom and Dick! We all just need somthin' to crab about. :tongue:

Thanks for setting up this great platform for the Mini-Corps' to launch from.

I'm sure that all of these corps' will exceed your expectations and kick off the Championship weekend in grand style!

(as long as we keep Strutta from staggering falling off the stage during his drill move)

(Mass Brass is doing a drill move?) :tongue:

Edited by brassomaniac

smile everyone

You're on candid camera!

So the bottom line is the schedule is the schedule the time limits are the time limits... Even with 12 units it goes later than I (and most others) prefer... so everyone chip in and let's make it work... or even be ready to perform a bit early if we can do that...

RULES?

go to bed Boots... it's past your bedtime... you need all the rest you can get...

It's all good, Tom and Dick! We all just need somthin' to crab about. :tongue:

Thanks for setting up this great platform for the Mini-Corps' to launch from.

I'm sure that all of these corps' will exceed your expectations and kick off the Championship weekend in grand style!

(as long as we keep Strutta from staggering falling off the stage during his drill move)

(Mass Brass is doing a drill move?) :tongue:

NO DRILL!

Staging, people, staging.

As for stag-alling off the stage, if it enhances our GE, I'll consider almost anything!

I do believe that this years show will have the most reheased and talented groups we've ever tried.

Donnie said to me a couple of years ago the Mini Bar has been raised and the ones that accept that will work more. He was right, its going to be a great show.

Good luck to all of you.

:ph34r:

OK folks..not to be a stick-in-the-mud, but when looking at that time schedule I posted yesterday, does anyone else think it's unusual that Minne Brass has only 4 minutes to perform?? :ohmy:

I may be new to MCA, but that's just a tad bit shorter than the others..maybe? :tongue:

One of our mello players said we may have to step up the tempos just a bit :tongue:

Makes me no never mind.($1 to Maj. Frank Burns) Just bring it! :united:

Pat

Thanks for noticing Gary.. :tongue:

Edited by goalieguy