Mini Corps Performance Order at DCA's

If there is a question on the rules you could ask or maybe read them before attacking me.

There is no total time in the rules, there never has been. The scheduler sets the interval time.

Judged Portion in 5 to 10 minutes.

A competitive Corps gets on and off with a longer show in 16 21 people can do it in 14.

All rules are on the DCA I&E Chanpionship Site. Probably a good idea to know them before writing your shows.

Travel safely.

hey Dick....

If you thought my post was an intentional attack on you personally, I wholeheartedly apologize....it was not meant that way whatsoever!!!

Along with Strutta and Donnie.......I was just sayin......

And Strutta was right again.....Mr. Peashey did a GREAT job (as usual) of clearing things up for us.

Sorry Mr. Pronti!!!

Travel safe everyone.......see yinz (Is that how it's spelled Gene?) in Rochacha!!!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:tongue:

OK folks..not to be a stick-in-the-mud, but when looking at that time schedule I posted yesterday, does anyone else think it's unusual that Minne Brass has only 4 minutes to perform?? :united:

I may be new to MCA, but that's just a tad bit shorter than the others..maybe? :tongue:

:tongue: Geeeeez!

What did YOU people do to **** somebody off?

4 minutes????

Soooo...

... you have enough time to set up....

....and break down....

Gonna be hard to hit everything on the brass sheet in between

:ph34r:

this work better?

8:35 Crossmen Xtreme

8:49 Music City Legend

9:03 Amoskeag

9:17 Outlaws

9:31 Capital Brass

9:45 Mass Brass

9:59 Ghost Rider

10:13 Minn Brass

10:27 Thunderbirds

10:41 Golden Eagles

10:55 Star United

Still not official until posted on DCA Web Site tomorrow... now you know why...

hey Dick....

If you thought my post was an intentional attack on you personally, I wholeheartedly apologize....it was not meant that way whatsoever!!!

Along with Strutta and Donnie.......I was just sayin......

And Strutta was right again.....Mr. Peashey did a GREAT job (as usual) of clearing things up for us.

Sorry Mr. Pronti!!!

Travel safe everyone.......see yinz (Is that how it's spelled Gene?) in Rochacha!!!

Yes Frank......yinz is correct. Can be singular or plural but generally singular. However, I think, in true Picksburghese......they prefer yunzers as plural. Anyway.....it's all good. See yinz friday. Safe traveles to all.

Edited by melligene

Hey the 'kid's with intentional movement will now get to see the whole show........and they are soooooooo looking forward to it......OK, so am I..........let's get it on

Joe

this work better?

8:35 Crossmen Xtreme

8:49 Music City Legend

9:03 Amoskeag

9:17 Outlaws

9:31 Capital Brass

9:45 Mass Brass

9:59 Ghost Rider

10:13 Minn Brass

10:27 Thunderbirds

10:41 Golden Eagles

10:55 Star United

Still not official until posted on DCA Web Site tomorrow... now you know why...

Dick and Tom,

I'm sorry, but :14 simply does not give me enough time to deal with Cupcakes, Pomerleau, Chaffee, y'all, run out on the loading dock, ask Pomerleau if he's found Ghost Riders yet, hide under the stage, run to the back for a sound check, help some with props (Props?!), ignore the urge to grab my horn 'n play, go hug Annie....

Is OT approved? We may have a stage workers strike and go out for cupcakes 'n ale.

Dick and Tom,

I'm sorry, but :14 simply does not give me enough time to deal with Cupcakes, Pomerleau, Chaffee, y'all, run out on the loading dock, ask Pomerleau if he's found Ghost Riders yet, hide under the stage, run to the back for a sound check, help some with props (Props?!), ignore the urge to grab my horn 'n play, go hug Annie....

Is OT approved? We may have a stage workers strike and go out for cupcakes 'n ale.

Dooh! :lol: Cozy! That's why they are called Ghosts, they come from parts unknown. Nobody can find them. :tongue: Cupcakes and Ale! My favorite evening snack! :thumbup:

Dooh! :mat: Cozy! That's why they are called Ghosts, they come from parts unknown. Nobody can find them. :smile: Cupcakes and Ale! My favorite evening snack! :smile:

Dick,

You must really like your soprano gig... you perform it at 6:24 and again at 6: 44? (hehehe)

Dick,

You must really like your soprano gig... you perform it at 6:24 and again at 6: 44? (hehehe)

Yeah! Giving the old singlevalve slip/slide a work out again! :smile: