Madison Uniforms

I liked the olive green and the sharp cut. The tie... eh.. I personally could do without.

I think a good look would be a mix between the 90's, 2005, and 2008.

Good call..those three looks were indeed the best. I still don't know how I feel about the tie...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good call..those three looks were indeed the best. I still don't know how I feel about the tie...

If a red sash could be worked into the current look without sacrificing the nice details on the front of the jacket (beautiful fleur buttons, the cut of the jacket), then I think it would make the uniform even better. I really like the current iteration, however.

About the only thing I would be into was lightening the jacket. The rest of the uniform is fine-oh, and white pants.

As a person who wore the 90's uniform, I miss the sash, although I am way into the new uniform-especially its references to the almost mid-80's version.

Make it like 03-05. Simple, easy, AWESOME.

What I want to know is why their bass drummers stood in the endzone at finals?

Madison's guard costumes were done by Chad Duggan. I hope they use Chad again in 2009.

In the past Chad has hit on some great costumes for Scouts, like The Pirates, Bullfighters, JCSS, City of Angeles and of course 2008's toss back to 95's matadors.

WGI "EVERYBODY" winterguard rocked all of Chad's hottest costumes.......

Thnx C.D.

I

Edited by Cop

Madison's guard costumes were done by Chad Duggan. I hope they use Chad again in 2009.

In the past Chad has hit on some great costumes for Scouts, like The Pirates, Bullfighters, JCSS, City of Angeles and of course 2008's toss back to 95's matadors.

WGI "EVERYBODY" winterguard rocked all of Chad's hottest costumes.......

Thnx C.D.

Agreed... up until the point where the 2008 Guard took their jackets off... uck... Loved the jackets on look and the previous costumes you mentioned. I was hoping for more of a toss back to the '95 look this year, and these fell just a tad short.

Hands down, the best uniforms they've ever had were 05, and this year's was awesome but I would have liked white pants.

But if Madison does end up changing, this would be awesome!...

Madison_Scouts___Practical_by_Becorps.jpg

Keeper!

Madison's best uniform since 2002: the one from 2006. That uniform had some pop to it. Bring it back.

The worst: 2007. That uniform sucked.

I got the inside scoop on the 2009 uniform:

6a00d83451c3bd69e200e54f70f1e58834-.jpg