Look inside Lucas Oil Stadium

Looks pretty good, except for all of that blue, both end zones, and midfield. :lookaround:

Holy crap! That's some gorgeous stuff right there, and a perfect treat for anyone interested in selecting tickets. Very nicely put together!

Great stuff, but I find it odd that there are Fan5 tix for $210 that will get you a seat in the end zone... :lookaround:

Pretty awesome pictures.

Looks like a great buy for all of the shows. Hope the acoustics are better than the old stadium

Not to put a damper on anyone's picnic but...

Do the pictures seem to suggest lots of echo and reverb? :lookaround:

Yes, I can see the open roof and yes I've read that the stadium was designed to accommodate drum corps/bands but...

I find it hard to believe the sound won't be bouncing off those walls similar to the RCA Dome (RCA DOME SPELLS DOOM FOR DCI).

I guess the first test will be at a Colts' halftime show.

The upper deck, toward the top seems like a mile from the field. You'll have a great view of the drill, but forget about hearing the soft dynamics.

Great stuff, but I find it odd that there are Fan5 tix for $210 that will get you a seat in the end zone... :lookaround:

Are you looking at the magenta and not the red?

The upper deck, toward the top seems like a mile from the field. You'll have a great view of the drill, but forget about hearing the soft dynamics.

Or the loud dynamics...