Prop Bag Ritual, Part 2

Whats funny is that we probably had more "props" in 95' than all those years put together!

:tongue:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to both of you the first preview of champions was in 71 or 72, probably 72. Had the album once upon a time.

Regards,

John

http://www.fleetwoodsounds.com/catalog/pro...products_id=386 Not the same thing. I belive this is the album you refer to. The show that is now Masters of the Summer Music Games at Murfreesboro began as Preview of Champions in Madison 1991 then was moved to Nashville in 1992 and finally wound up in Murfreesboro as Master of the Summer Music Games. I might buy that album though. HEHE

Don't give up your day job ...

• 9 months later...

anyone wanna guess what they all drew this year? (yeah, really old thread, i just remembered it tonight)

Wow - I wish I had that much free time.

:laughing::tongue: :tongue: :cool:

I have a question about the orignal post. So was that supposed to be funny? Just asking because I just felt annoyed the whole time. I am really upset with myself that I read the entire thing. I guess I was just hoping for some sort of redeeming quality or thoughts at the end of it. :cool:

:laughing::tongue: :tongue: :cool:

I have a question about the orignal post. So was that supposed to be funny? Just asking because I just felt annoyed the whole time. I am really upset with myself that I read the entire thing. I guess I was just hoping for some sort of redeeming quality or thoughts at the end of it. :cool:

probably need to read part 1.

Maybe it's because I marched those two years. Or maybe it's my sense of humor. But I'm still laughing. And looking forward to Part III.

(And I agree that, if for nothing else than the violence inflicted on the activity by Hoppy, HNC should be required to do bare-bones, minimalist shows for the next three years.)

probably need to read part 1.

Sorry, I think I will respectfully pass on the offer

Dave Chappelle........funny

George Carlin..........funny

fictional story of this post.......not funny

Edited by dbg

testimonialmaninsuitwit.jpg

A Picture is worth a thousand words...except when it's discounted at Walmart.