I and E

could anyone tell me if I and E scores go up after the individual performances or do we wait for all the competitors to finish? Thanks and have a great week-end ...you Warriors!!! :rock:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The scores go up after the each particular event is completed

Thank-you!! :doh:

The scores go up where? None on DCA site at 956PM :rock::w00t:

The scores go up where?

At the I&E contest site.

Fran

The scores go up where? None on DCA site at 956PM :rock::w00t:

I doubt you'll see anything soon ... controlled chaos at this point with the minis doing their thing ... I inagine it will take some time before Glen can consolidate everything together in one spreadsheet and then post it ... most likely the mini corps scores will show up here first ...

:-)

I doubt you'll see anything soon ... controlled chaos at this point with the minis doing their thing ... I inagine it will take some time before Glen can consolidate everything together in one spreadsheet and then post it ... most likely the mini corps scores will show up here first ...

:-)

That is cool though..cause you know what?? DCA does the thing right and ..I am looking forward to the great reporting that DCP does..omg...good stuff without a budget....I guess without any funding as well...It is an exceptional feat that DCP with DCA can bring info to the people that can't be there...Enjoy !!! And wish I was in Rochester right now..Have fun Folks...and..God Bless America..but you know He Blesses Canada too eh? :rock: Oh and God Bless Glen as well!!

Good points, Andy. The I&E contest has so much stuff going on.... and DCA basically is staffed by volunteers, who have a lot on their plate not only tonight but all weekend.

So when it comes to I&E scores and such on the DCA site.... patience, please!

Fran

Good morning:

Based on a Facebook status update from a friendly Renegade...

Renegade Mallets 1&2

cymbals 2

Owens sop 2

And someone else just updated their Facebook saying Star United won.

Somebody...details... :)

MAV...home and alone

Star United won Mini corps

MCL Mini took 4th there

MCL Guard Ensemble 2nd

MCL Snare Solo 1st

That's all I remember