DCA 2008 Preliminaries Coverage

1 Kingston Grenadiers 80.650

2 Govenaires 77.413

3 Carolina Gold 75.888

4 Gulf Coast Sound 73.563

5 LakeShoremen 72.963

6 Frontier 72.538

7 Shenandoah Sound 67.500

If nothing else. It looks like Kingston Grenadiers win the "Welcome Back" Trophy.

"Oh Canada" --- Welcome Back !!!

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If nothing else. It looks like Kingston Grenadiers win the "Welcome Back" Trophy.

"Oh Canada" --- Welcome Back !!!

That's my Corps. Congratulations on a great showing to all my friends in the Grenadiers. :worthy::tongue:

Surprising spread between 1st and 2nd so far.

Not really. Kingston EARNED that 80.

Great coverage, guys!!!!

I'm at home, "multi-tasking" with DCP on the computer and the Deutsche Bank PGA tournament on TV.... LOL

Barbara and I are not making the trip this year. To make a long story short..... she had an incident last night, a side effect to an antibiotic she's been taking to knock out an infection.

Sooooo.... we had planned on driving up today, and I would work Finals. But we had to change our plans.

Kinda weird.... first time since 1975 that I haven't been to DCA weekend... either as a fan, performer or show announcer. Man, I'm old!!!! :tongue:

So hopefully, we'll see you all in Rochester. Next year. LOL

Fran

Great coverage, guys!!!!

I'm at home, "multi-tasking" with DCP on the computer and the Deutsche Bank PGA tournament on TV.... LOL

Barbara and I are not making the trip this year. To make a long story short..... she had an incident last night, a side effect to an antibiotic she's been taking to knock out an infection.

Sooooo.... we had planned on driving up today, and I would work Finals. But we had to change our plans.

Kinda weird.... first time since 1975 that I haven't been to DCA weekend... either as a fan, performer or show announcer. Man, I'm old!!!! :tongue:

So hopefully, we'll see you all in Rochester. Next year. LOL

Fran

I look forward to seeing both of you next year, then, if not sooner. Maybe we'll run into each other in Harrisburg again.

Key, I heard you wrote INT's show under a false name? Is this true?

Yes, it was Allen Smithy.