Mini corps playing at championships

I thought I saw a thread on here a few months ago that announce the winner of the mini corps event was going to play at championships.What happened to that?

I thought I saw a thread on here a few months ago that announce the winner of the mini corps event was going to play at championships.What happened to that?

They're playing at the conclusion of the competition performances.... before the retreat/awards ceremony.

Fran

That was great.Thank you DCA for getting this done. :tongue:

what a great way to end the show with STAR they played absolutely great and had the crowd just entthralled with their performance

when they finished their competitive show... they played their theme song "When you wish upon a star".

quite touching...

They were then awarded the Donna Ernst Memorial Trophy as 2008 mini corps champion...

Carl Ruocco - coordination brains behind Buccaneers and 1985 show coordinator for Star of Indiana - was visibly moved to see so many of his "kids" in one place... Carl is a great guy who wears his emotion on his sleve. It was obvious that he found watching them a most rewarding experience... indeed, they were great!!!

Congratulations to the members of Star United..... and continued success!

Thanks Eric, and thanks DCA. It was quite an honor to get to be a part of the Big Show. Hope we contributed in some 'small' way to a successful championship finals.