PR's championship apparel now available

woo! found my christmas list

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes there will be a 2008 DVD! We are working on it now. :)

God, John....please please PLEASE....if you have or can lay your hands on the footage on the field, behind the staff, during the encore run...please put it on. I saw it on YouTube before it got pulled....the looks on the faces of the staff as they looked up at thye CROWD joining in on the Spartacus yell were priceless!

Full field entry....anything you can pack on....sheer Regiment goodness!

Has anyone seen the clip of the top three that was on vimeo? AWSEOME! The best one yet. And no, I will not post the link out of respect to DCP.

OPPS! Too late! Nothing is showing now. Good thing I saved it to my hard drive!

Edited by Rocketman

Has anyone seen the clip of the top three that was on vimeo? AWSEOME! The best one yet. And no, I will not post the link out of respect to DCP.

You've got my email addy, y'know!!! :thumbup:

I'd kinda like to see this.

I got to see the faces of members of the other corps. THAT was a treat (not disrespecting anyone here). I cant imagine the looks on our staff when scores were announced.

They missed the boat on the Championship gear, in my opinion.

Could have gone with BIG chevrons on the front with MCMXLIII underneath them with the word "CONQUERED", then 2008 DCI World Champions.

It's like they let the kids at Rockford Elementary design the championship gear. That being said, I'll still buy a shirt, for sure.

I share the previous posters frustration with lack of selection when it comes to Phantom shirts at their booth. They are missing the mark there pretty badly, in my opinion.

They missed the boat on the Championship gear, in my opinion.

Could have gone with BIG chevrons on the front with MCMXLIII underneath them with the word "CONQUERED", then 2008 DCI World Champions.

It's like they let the kids at Rockford Elementary design the championship gear. That being said, I'll still buy a shirt, for sure.

I share the previous posters frustration with lack of selection when it comes to Phantom shirts at their booth. They are missing the mark there pretty badly, in my opinion.

I wish they would add a champion sweatshirt!!!