sebastienne st. jacque

dugg

as seen on sebastienne's twitter.....mia marked absent and a no-show @ spinfest[although her shift was covered]. :thumbup: subsequently ms. michaels loses emmy award :wub: ....now who amongst you still doubteth the fearsome powers of the high priestess of pageantry shirlee whitcomb? :wub:

Edited by dugg

overheard at spinfest......... :tongue:

sebastienne is "allegedly" in talks with wgi marketing regarding editing an ersatz "fan favorites" known as "the worst of wgi" an unlimited edition signed/forged,boot-legged and numbered commemorative dvd boxed set.a compilation eulogizing some of the most hideous,illconceived,embarrassingly distasteful and deplorable programs throughout modern day competitive color guard history.with such a rich deep treasure trove of material to draw from it will no doubt be an arduous and difficult task to surmount but an assignment that sebastienne and his lowly loyal assistants dolce lavitra and hazelton ford are fully committed to.

also in the works is a companion dvd.basically a "wgi blooper" reel consisting of the most egregious,glaring & delightfully horrible equipment drop disasters by overconfident smartypants performers ever witnessed including jaw-dropping special bonus selections titled "soloists tosses gone wild","hilarious slip n falls" and the ever popular pg-13 "blood on the sabre","that's gonna leave a mark" and for those of you who dare there's the frightening and not-for-the-squemish hi-def camera close-ups of "oh no another camel toe" all set to a foley soundtrack of loud booing,overdubbed crazy slapstick noises and funny cartoon sound effects. :tongue:

"the real true fans of color guard will pay big bucks to see these outrageously sidesplitting blunders and horrifyingly bad shows all together,it's perfect for bar mitzva's,parties,auditions,reunions and all the goyem holidays promising to leave you and your friends howling with meanspirited laughter and joy" said a obviously over-served and over-medicated sebastienne st. jacque as he plowed his scooterchair into several members of the steering committee and headed straight to the parliament hotel. :tongue:

Edited by dugg

...he plowed his scooterchair into several members of the steering committee and headed straight to the parliament hotel.

I had feared this would happen.

The steering committee had feared this would happen.

People living in the Republics of the former Soviet Union had feared this would happen.

We ALL feared this would happen: Sebastienne St. Jacques has returned to the pageantry circuit proper.

May God and Shirley Whitcomb have mercy on our aesthetic soul...

overheard at spinfest......... :tongue:

sebastienne is "allegedly" in talks with wgi marketing regarding editing an ersatz "fan favorites" known as "the worst of wgi" an unlimited edition signed/forged,boot-legged and numbered commemorative dvd boxed set.a compilation eulogizing some of the most hideous,illconceived,embarrassingly distasteful and deplorable programs throughout modern day competitive color guard history.with such a rich deep treasure trove of material to draw from it will no doubt be an arduous and difficult task to surmount but an assignment that sebastienne and his lowly loyal assistants dolce lavitra and hazelton ford are fully committed to.

There is NO doubt in my mind that Sebastienne's group: Convalescence will have numerous shows on said video. I mean I was horrified by their show "Hey Hey JonBenet" and who could forget "Pictures of an Exhibitionist" and their classic "Amazingly Ungraceful" Yes, Convalescence will be well represented. Their website has a listing of all their shows... http://www.wix.com/convalescenceguard/convalescence

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay

• 1 month later...
the color guard press corps recently reported that sebastienne has been contacted regarding the soon to be vacated chief judge position for wgi! :hehe:

"i believe that mr. st. jacque has all the "neccesary qualities" :thumbup: to fill this position" said an anonymous source inside the color guard illuminati. :unsure:

sebastienne is reportedly lobbying like a meschugena for chief judge position and promises if he is appointed he will do everything in his power to assure shady backroom dealings,unethical transactions and free cocktails & nacho platters at the dayton mariott bar! :help:

Edited by dugg

...if he is appointed he will do everything in his power to assure shady backroom dealings, unethical transactions and free cocktails & nacho platters at the dayton mariott bar!

Oops. I think you meant to say: if elected, Sebastienne do everything in his power to CONTINUE all of the items on the aforementioned laundry list of perennial WGI staples.

:thumbup:

sebastienne is reportedly lobbying like a meschugena for chief judge position and promises if he is appointed he will do everything in his power to assure shady backroom dealings,unethical transactions and free cocktails & nacho platters at the dayton mariott bar! :thumbup:

So is Convalescence not coming out this year? I'd been practicing for Marlboro block all summer. I hear he'll cut you if you cough just once but if

he is not bringing the guard out I can finally get around to buying the nicotine patches.