Music Thievery....

Andyroo

I was just dialing through the tv channels and happened across AMC, which is showing some western movie with Yul Brynner and six other guys defending some Mexican village.

Can you believe it???? They stole some of the Hurricanes' music for the soundtrack of this movie!!!

The nerve!!!!! :cool:

Andy

I was just dialing through the tv channels and happened across AMC, which is showing some western movie with Yul Brynner and six other guys defending some Mexican village.

Can you believe it???? They stole some of the Hurricanes' music for the soundtrack of this movie!!!

The nerve!!!!! :cool:

Andy

Andy,

You mean "They Call the Wind Mariah" or that other tune the Hurcs play at the end??????

Joe

The nerve!!!!! :thumbs-up:

Andy

Shock. Shock and Awe. Shock and Awe and Consternation. Shock and Awe and Consternation and Little Blue Fuzzy Tribbles.

I happen to know someone who used to be married to someone who once knew someone who had a friend that had heard of someone who thought they knew where the Hurcs were based out of.......and she said that the it's ok, the movie people wrote to teh Hurcs and got permission to use their music......conspiracy theory officially deflated! :thumbs-up:

I happen to know someone who used to be married to someone who once knew someone who had a friend that had heard of someone who thought they knew where the Hurcs were based out of.......and she said that the it's ok, the movie people wrote to teh Hurcs and got permission to use their music......conspiracy theory officially deflated! :thumbs-up:

Think of the royalties they must have raked in in Shelton over the years.

You still dial?? How primitive! :thumbs-up:

That's nothing, Frank. You should see my remote. I tell her when to get up and change the channel for me.

It's great being old!!!!

Andy

That's nothing, Frank. You should see my remote. I tell her when to get up and change the channel for me.

It's great being old!!!!

Andy

I bet you can't wait until they come up with something better than AM radio, too... :thumbs-up: