When will CD's begin shipping?

Anyone get their shipping notice yet? Or better yet, their CDs? I'm listening to Phantom's Murfreesboro performance at work. It's reminding me of how amazing the experience was of seeing that show in Bloomington, and I'm dying for a recording from Finals night.

Must be dusty in here; something keeps getting in my eyes, and always when I play that track....

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone get their shipping notice yet? Or better yet, their CDs? I'm listening to Phantom's Murfreesboro performance at work. It's reminding me of how amazing the experience was of seeing that show in Bloomington, and I'm dying for a recording from Finals night.

Must be dusty in here; something keeps getting in my eyes, and always when I play that track....

I believe I perfectly understand what you just said. Dittos! The Phantom show this year may possibly be my all-time favorite drum corps show.

I can't wait for the CD's (and later the DVD's) to arrive. I received my billing notification yesterday.

I just ordered mine today! In the mean time, I'm having my friend that already has his send me Blue Stars and crowns show. I will report back shortly with quality of the CD's :)

All I can say is

" :withstupid::worthy: :worthy: "

They sound great. Listened to 1812 and the opening impact of crowns show, just about pooped my pants.

Listened to all of the Blue Stars, and man am I happy with how that turned out.

Those of you who were worried about the quality of the quarters APD's need to worry here. These sound fantastic

:D :D :D :D :D

MY friend that received his today lives in Chicago Heights illinois

Did your friend get a shipping notice via email before he got the CD? Has anyone received one?

No shipping confirmation here.... but I did get the billing one.