When will CD's begin shipping?

Did your friend get a shipping notice via email before he got the CD? Has anyone received one?

I'd like to know too. If they're only sending the billing notice, mine might be waiting for me at home.... !

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard the bluecoats ballad

ALMOST as good as being there live. I just got a little choked up all over again

I ordered the CD/DVD combo and have yet to receive billing/shipping conformation, will I still get my CD as if it was shipped with all the others? Or will my cds not ship until my dvds ship whenever that is?

I ordered the CD/DVD combo and have yet to receive billing/shipping conformation, will I still get my CD as if it was shipped with all the others? Or will my cds not ship until my dvds ship whenever that is?

I ordered the same way. They ship them separately. They did the same thing for me last year as well. So, not too long until the CD's should show up!!!

I hope they're only sending a billing notice! If so, mine should be here tomorrow! :withstupid:

Edited by cmathis

I hope they're only sending a billing notice! If so, mine should be here tomorrow!

Well is seems no one has received a shipping notice... So I hope you are right. :withstupid:

I don't remember ever getting a shipping notification from them ever since I began ordering from them in the late 80's - always just a purchase notification for the item currently going out for distribution. Here's to a great Friday!!!

ME

I know that there were at least a few years in there where I would get both. I seem to recall that it was just one last year, maybe even earlier than that, so hopefully my CDs are already in the mail, as well.

All I can say is

" :withstupid::worthy: :worthy: "

They sound great. Listened to 1812 and the opening impact of crowns show, just about pooped my pants.

Listened to all of the Blue Stars, and man am I happy with how that turned out.

Those of you who were worried about the quality of the quarters APD's need to worry here. These sound fantastic

:D :D :D :D :D

Is the intro in there in Blue Stars show?