When will CD's begin shipping?

Bluecoats' shout section definitely plays out of the correct right-side speaker. That's the only moment that stands out as being clearly on one side or the other, and it's definitely noticeable.

On mine, it is on the left side. The APDs have it on the right side, so I know I have my head on straight.

Discs 2 and 3 are OK, though. Only disc 1 is switched around.

Edited by cixelsyd

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On mine, it is on the left side. The APDs have it on the right side, so I know I have my head on straight.

Discs 2 and 3 are OK, though. Only disc 1 is switched around.

It's definitely the right side.... You might have your speakers switched around or something. I just played it through laptop speakers.

Once you rip the cd, do you have to edit the album and track info yourself?? If so.. this is going to take awhile..

Oh its not that much info...not like having to type in all the movements of a lengthy symphony

I noticed that too. The build-up sounds pretty good, but it seems the volume drops off a shelf from the first hit through the rest of the show.

I noticed that too. The build-up sounds pretty good, but it seems the volume drops off a shelf from the first hit through the rest of the show.

Yeah... Oh well! The recordings are wonderful aside from the noted dynamic issues! :thumbup:

Edited by cmathis

true.. iTunes figured it out though!!

I noticed the first hit during Samurai sounded really quiet.. Oh well I'm pleased!

Yeah well, I noticed that all year :thumbup:

I noticed the first hit during Samurai sounded really quiet.. Oh well I'm pleased!

Yeah well, I noticed that all year :thumbup:

Speaking of iTunes.. Are they doing to be doing a digital release of the CDs?

Makes it WAY more accessable for so many people.