The Best Music for Drum Corps!

Flat out the best CD idea I've ever heard of. Why haven't corps played this stuff? ha ha ha. Buy your copy now before it runs out.

Wes P

BK '97 '98

Flat out the best CD idea I've ever heard of. Why haven't corps played this stuff? ha ha ha. Buy your copy now before it runs out.

BRILLIANT!!!

Has a corps ever done a show making prominent usage of any Hindemith, specifically symphony in Bb? I know crossmen 07 used Symphonic Metamorphoses and Symphony in Bb, but that was among several other pieces of varying genres.

HA! Amused. Though I honestly think a corps should tackle a show of nothing but atonal and 12-tone pieces.

would be pretty freaking cool on the field. Entertainment!

Same audio, but not as brilliant a visual package as the top link.

Has a corps ever done a show making prominent usage of any Hindemith, specifically symphony in Bb? I know crossmen 07 used Symphonic Metamorphoses and Symphony in Bb, but that was among several other pieces of varying genres.

Sky Ryders in 1989 opened with Symphonic Metamorphosis, while Cavaliers closed with it in 1994.