Are you used to it yet?

I still think it is a misprint. Definitely not an accurate judging of the finals performances that night.

Blue Devils were your true DCI 2008 champions.

It doens't matter what 9 judges that scored the performances before they even hit the field say.

Congrats BD!!!!!

Yeah - that's what we want - more slotting by the judges

no - wait - more inconsistency by the judges

no - wait - I got it - yeah

that's what we want - more opportunities to complain about the judges!!! :thumbup:

(Congrats PR! You did it the old fashioned way - you earned it!)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best part about BD fans complaining about the judging is that they've been the beneficiaries of the system for so long that its absolutely laughable for them to complain that its rigged. Tell you what, you can have 2008, but we want 07, 03, 99, 97.....etc........ I dont care that they werent as close - if the game's rigged, then its all a joke. Next troll in line please??

The best part about BD fans complaining about the judging is that they've been the beneficiaries of the system for so long that its absolutely laughable for them to complain that its rigged. Tell you what, you can have 2008, but we want 07, 03, 99, 97.....etc........ I dont care that they werent as close - if the game's rigged, then its all a joke. Next troll in line please??

amen!!

/endthread

I must disagree....i was VERY happy Regiment won with the 08 show...even if it WAS at the expense of my Blue Devils.

After so MANY years of coming oh so close...always the bridesmaid....kissing their sister in 96..."We march with Phantom 'cause we like 4th place", etc, they finally got their own title with a show that will live up there with 86 BD, 87 SCV/Garfield, etc.

I stood and yelled "SUTA!" at the top of my lungs when I saw the show in the theaters...I watched with wonder the reactions of the staff during the encore run when the AUDIENCE joined in on the "I am Spartacus" yell (should've downloaded it before it got pulled from YouTube)...I was thrilled by the otherworldly crowd response to the placing accouncement.

I am still not used to seeing Regiment on top....it will take some time only because it's such a novelty...but I am glad to finally see them there.

Stop trying to minimize their accomplishment....beating BD is never an easy feat....Regiment earned the win.

The only travesty is people who can't accepta corps other than their fave winning.

well said brutha!

Please tell me youre a cavaliers fan or something trying to troll and make bd look bad....because that's pretty much all you can possibly accomplish :thumbup:

no, he's just a phantom hater, has a beef with their souvie booth and now tries to say everything negative about phantom any chance he gets (just check his posts and it is completely obvious he has it out for them). I just ignore these people, for every corps theres atleast one 'that guy' who hates them and you can pretty much just ignore anything they say because it is all so stupid.

Edited by general_tso_chicken53

biggest travesty this decade IMHO

I think I'd probably select what the terrorists did during 9-11, but maybe that's just me.

I think I'd probably select what the terrorists did during 9-11, but maybe that's just me.

biggest travesty this decade in drum corps, ###.

don't be a tool.

well those possible underage chinese gymnasts are up there with the biggest travesty. :thumbup:

i wonder what would have happend if cavaliers had won, or crown. not cadets because that just seemed like it was hastily put together at the last minute, sorry cadets fans. would there be such hatred, or would they be saying oh i see how cavaliers won they had such ######## visual and drill they deserved it, or for crown: finally someone other than the 3that have owned the championships for the past decade. (oh wait shouldnt that be said about phantom too? :thumbup:)

edit: HAHAHA wow so this thread is going to be closed quickly now, someone just called michael boo a butt!!! thats a travesty right there...

im surprised it got this far in the first place.

Edited by doyle079

The 8th place blue stars score is about on the same level for me :)

yeah, me too. every time i look at it, i think "how in the world did they beat the blue devils? they had nowhere near as good of a visual program, and they didn't perform nearly as well, yet they still won"

i guess i'll never know...

biggest travesty this decade IMHO

Travesty? Nice word. Did you happen to catch the 20,000 or so peoples' reaction to PR's GE? Maybe I'm missing something...maybe I forgot, but...didn't hear the sheer REACTION to BD's show.

C'mon folks. Are you guys that dense? I have been defending BD for WEEKS in the face of all the "BD lacks any sense of class" voices, and you guys come on my thread and say THIS??? I can think of at least a dozen reasons why you should get over yourselves and let the PR guy have his thread. BD in 2nd is nothing new, or have you forgotten Cavies 2000-2006 so quickly???

Gimme a break.

I must disagree....i was VERY happy Regiment won with the 08 show...even if it WAS at the expense of my Blue Devils.

After so MANY years of coming oh so close...always the bridesmaid....kissing their sister in 96..."We march with Phantom 'cause we like 4th place", etc, they finally got their own title with a show that will live up there with 86 BD, 87 SCV/Garfield, etc.

I stood and yelled "SUTA!" at the top of my lungs when I saw the show in the theaters...I watched with wonder the reactions of the staff during the encore run when the AUDIENCE joined in on the "I am Spartacus" yell (should've downloaded it before it got pulled from YouTube)...I was thrilled by the otherworldly crowd response to the placing accouncement.

I am still not used to seeing Regiment on top....it will take some time only because it's such a novelty...but I am glad to finally see them there.

Stop trying to minimize their accomplishment....beating BD is never an easy feat....Regiment earned the win.

The only travesty is people who can't accepta corps other than their fave winning.

Thank you!!!