Shepard Tone

FTNK

Has anyone ever attempted to produce a

with a corps hornline? From reading about how it is constructed, it would be possible but would require a great amount of discipline from each player to play the dynamics perfectly and disguise they attacks/releases to produce a seamless texture. It would be a neat effect and a great display of ensemble balance and blend. I can see it being used in a show like Cadets 05/06 or 2008 Blue Devils.

Interesting idea. It might be doable but I'm guessing its would be very hard to pull off. I could see Cavies trying it or the Blue Devils. Its a very abstract effect which would fit into their shows.....at least shows they have done recently.

I can hear it starting over on top a number of times.

I also used to be an elementary band director. My band sounded like that on every descending scale.

escher should have gotten more into music. >_> Ditch the drawing crap...

just kidding, his drawings are amazing

Edited by crazymello

With electronics coming into popularity it won't be long till we hear stuff like "Threnody for the Victims of Hiroshima" and "Different Trains" being blasted through speakers.