• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In A Class as of Nov. 25

Nastalgia Cadets Drum Corps- 7th Place

Nastalgia Jazz Marching Band - 8th Place

Nastalgia Winter Guard - 3rd Place

Nastalgia Percussion Ensemble - 3rd Place

All I have to say is, CHRIS, GET OUT OF CLASS A!!! just messing....but seriously...

• 2 weeks later...

FMA-02 week 3 Friday night results for The Organization of Unspecified Identity:

Placement - Ensemble - Class - Score (difference to highest placing corps other than self)

16th Place - Detroit-Wayne Drum & Bugle Authority - Class A - 62.955 (-6.595)

1st Place - Marching Band of Unspecified Identity - World Class - 71.175 (+2.390)

1st Place - Color Guard of Unspecified Identity - Class A - 75.300 (+5.065)

1st Place - Percussion Ensemble of Unspecified Identity - Class A - 70.630 (+5.930)

All I have to say is, CHRIS, GET OUT OF CLASS A!!! just messing....but seriously...

The Marching Band of Unspecified Identity is in World Class. :)

Not much I can do about the others right now, Ced! You'll just have to keep kicking my butt in this league when Season 11 begins in a week.

really hurting this 2nd season, but my constant focus on GE has been seeing an almost 1 point climb day-by-day

Well, both my ensembles should make semifinals again, but I don't think either will make finals. I've done a lot of fundraising, though, and I have a pretty good idea of what formula will work best for next season.

Looks like 2 of my 3 will be in medal contention... my drumline wont make finals :(

I think my winter guard Republic Venue will make the finals. Probably make the top 5, but INT might shut us down for world class. :thumbup:

I've done a lot of fundraising, though, and I have a pretty good idea of what formula will work best for next season.

Part of the secret of my success in FMA (I think) is taking the time and the turns to fund raise to your maximum ability each season. I've also seen ways to improve my formula for next season based on the results. It'll be interesting to see if I can keep it up, but somehow I doubt it since I intend to make some extra purchases between seasons.

FMA-02 week 4 Saturday night results for The Organization of Unspecified Identity:

Placement - Ensemble - Class - Score (difference to highest placing corps other than self)

17th Place - Detroit-Wayne Drum & Bugle Authority - Class A - 72.520 (-7.103)

1st Place - Marching Band of Unspecified Identity - World Class - 79.860 (+1.050)

1st Place - Winter Guard of Unspecified Identity - Class A - 86.650 (+5.415)

1st Place - Percussion Ensemble of Unspecified Identity - Class A - 80.785 (+5.605)