Fantasy Marching Arts

hostrauser

From Alex at FMA:

I decided to keep the Caption Head prices the same for Season 3 because I announced the change pretty late in the season, and many players were already planning ahead for these same prices. However, I will still be increasing the amount of XP techs give by the following amounts:

1 Tech - 12%

2 Techs - 24%

3 Techs - 36%

4 Techs - 48%

5 Techs - 60%

I will also be tweaking the scoring system to allow for more emphasis on day to day gameplay.

Thoughts?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Alex at FMA:

Thoughts?

I'm experimenting with that for season 3. We'll see if its worth it.

I just realized while overall my corps and marching band continues to struggle--my percussion sections rock!

The Marching Knights percussion posted the highest finals week score ever in Class A and Nemesis was 5th in Brass and Percussion while finishing 57th overall! LOL Maybe we can get the rest of the corps to step up to the plate in season 3!!!

Crap, I didn't spend all of my turns in time. So I'm going to my first competition with 0 in every category. :cool:

Hm, I wonder what a corps would score if it showed up with some sheet music and drill charts and site-read/marched everything? Could we score the first ever 0.000? I kinda hope we do. :cool:

10th place with a 58.305. Not bad for low money.

As for the Austin Percussion Experience (AKA, Austin's music scene in convenient marching form), they finished 4th with a 57.715. Also not bad for low money. Those hippies have rhythm! :cool:

Edited by OdeToArsenal47

• 5 weeks later...

just wanted to point out that in CLASS A marching Band Nastalgia Jazz and Marching Knights are right neck and neck! They up ended us last night and we are now 3rd and 4th overall! Nice to have some old friends duking in other places too!

Gary, me you duke it out every where, here, FMA, drumline.org. Fun times though, keeps me on my toes.

The Unspecified Band isn't doing nearly as well this season, but the Winter Guard and Percussion Ensemble are holding their own, right in the middle of the finalist pack.

Plans for season 4 include the debut season for The Corps of Unspecified Identity in FMA World Class. The Marching Band of Unspecified Identity, Winter Guard of Unspecified Identity and Percussion Ensemble of Unspecified Identity will remain in Class A.

Looks like the Nastalgia Cadets are making a run for the title in FMA class A, I hope you'll be able to pull out a win there, Ced. And our percussion ensembles are right next to each other on the standings board, we should be in for quite a race this week. :)

Edited by Chris Rohn