What is your favorite "under-rated" show?

ajlemm

1981-85 Knights. I liked 84. And I think 82 is overlooked.

1981-84 Phantom

1983-84 Suncoast

1979 Spirit of Atlanta

1982-84 Bridgemen

And so many others including 27th Lancers, SVC, BD, Gaaahfield and on and on.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cadets '07, and especially Cadets '08.

Cadets' 2008 show really plays well on the little screen, I don't know about live because I didn't see it that way.

The changes in the show from the beginning of the year, and then the changes in the last few weeks are just fantastic.

And I loved the narration in the last version I saw, from Allentown. The narration foreshadows the national drama being played out NOW on the national stage, with Sara Palin, the love of family. Cadets, ahead of the curve, as usual.

It's all on the Fan Network, check it out.

Edited by wvu80

bd 93 and 00.

do i think those show's should've won? no

but they were two shows that i absolutely love and changed my life. (they got me to march and into don ellis.)

Yeah, 93 BD. Not so much that it didn't win..but the hornline that year. Wow.

Others..

- 1990 Star of Indiana

-.2008 Bluecoats

- 2000 SCV

- 1988 Cadets

- 2001 BD

Edited by Dmlkmen

Under Rated Show

Marching in Scouts 1986 was a BEAR of a show to perform. The show was fast and hard. As a guard we ran way too much and the work was too fast. The drill for horns, drums and guard was insane but was cleaned by Tod Ryan and perfomed on an outstanding level.

I think Scouts 86 is under-rated because people just might know what a HARD show that was for the entire corps to perform on the level we did! I also thought we were to best guard of 1986 as well, this is based on the drill demand, equipment demand, dance demand, and how well we pulled it all off...... Take a look on fan network at Madison 1986 one more time and think of the work placed on the individual vs. design. It is more complex then pretty.

Edited by Cop

88 - 89 - 90 Dutch Boy "A Tribute to Sinatra", "Red, Hot and Cole" #### they had some good shows in that stretch.

88 - Sky Ryders "Sound of Music" It still haunts me, the jazzy version of "A few of my favorite things" since we toured with them a bunch.

90 - BD - "Tommy" I just liked it.

03 regiment is quite disgusting to watch, but its still one of my favorite shows to listen to

under-rated:

91,93,94,96,05 regiment

05 crown- really liked that show

people don't give cadets 05 enough credit..not one of my favorite shows...but its a #### good show still

most recently, crossmen 08, i think people are afraid to say that they are getting better, and deserved to be in finals over madison because madison is such a fan favorite. I thought their hornline was a lot cleaner and had a better sound than madison (madison had them beat on volume), and i liked their visual design.

i can't really think of anything else off the top of my head