Thom Hannum Consulting with The Cadets

I'm surprised this was posted to Hop's blog yesterday and nobody has mentioned it here yet.

From Hop's blog:

"As for the Cadets ... We are on a good path. Sully is on board, Thom Hannum is consulting, we have meetings set up for the 9th, the 13th and the 15th ... we are getting closer."

Thoughts?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now all they need is Jim Prime and Mike Klesch to come aboard and they'll be all set for 2009. :-) Wishful thinking?

I'm sure they'll be fine with Gino Cipriani. :shutup:

Glad to hear Thom Hannum is with Cadets. I was beginning to worry when Aungst was annouced as leaving.

I feel a little better now.

not surprised by this. he and colin have been working together at umass for a while now. great, great news for the maroon and gold.

Yeah, he and Colin are here at UMass together pretty much every rehearsal. I'd be shocked if Colin didn't pick Thom's brain on Cadet related stuff here regardless if he was an official Cadet "consultant" or not.

Edited by crashhelmi36

umass has a pretty sweet line..saw them this past weekend at the college show in allentown....drumline was the only thing worth watching/listening to in that huge band... at least other bands like west chester actually use their hornline

sorry...wrong forum...

but knowing of hannum... it is good news for the cadets.... i'm hoping for an exciting show.

It will be great to see Hannum back with the Cadets.

TALK ABOUT A GREAT ADDITION!!!!!