Which show would you conduct...

So many choices.. i'd love to be a conductor for any regiment show.. always a great hornline... who wouldn't want to be in front of that.

I would love regiment 06, mainly because of Ave Maria, they would probably have to change my pants from black to white because of that last cadence. :tongue: One of my favorite DCI moments of all time.

I'd really love to conduct anything... i like conducting, i plan on going on and getting my masters and further in it... and there are too many great shows.

After thought-- Regiment 93 ballad- Fire of Eternal Glory... oh **** bring it hornline.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2003 Phantom

2007 Phantom

2003 Scouts

2005 Cadets

If I was of drum corps age in 91, i would have conducted 91 star. Finals home show, championship performance, and awesome show. Oh, and awesome DM uniform/costume thing. Not to mention, I know a few people that marched that show, and they are a lot of fun to be around.

This is easy.

1. 2000 Cadets if I weren't marching it.

2. 1998 Cadets (especially Canterbury Chorale..just to do the climax to the resolution)

This is all.

I would like to be the DM that killed people...

Mello, allow me to introduce you to...<wait>...

After thought-- Regiment 93 ballad- Fire of Eternal Glory... oh **** bring it hornline.

That was the conducting audition piece in 94...I didn't get past the interview. Apparently, they did want someone who had been HS drum major...apparently, HS soloist is not sufficient.

If I was of drum corps age in 91, i would have conducted 91 star. Finals home show, championship performance, and awesome show. Oh, and awesome DM uniform/costume thing. Not to mention, I know a few people that marched that show, and they are a lot of fun to be around.

Fellow Dallas boy, eh?

2008 Phantom Regiment... (but i don't want to be killed) :thumbup:

...<here it is!> Allow me to introduce Mello to Firebird. We gotta get you two together!