Show Announcements

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they can't sell it in a two paragraph description, how are they supposed to sell it on the field?

Crown hasn't disappointed lately, so I'll wait for the field performance to sell itself. I won't even re-read the "description" again..... C'mon June!!

i am very intrigued by the crown concept and have enormous respect for the creative team that they have assembled.i look forward to it! :thumbup:

my source says that the design team at the bluecoats [imagine] are very pleased with yoko ono! :smile:

Edited by dugg

Sounds to me like Crown's show will be a mixture of "The Zone" & "and the pursuit," with a little bit of "The Canterbury Tales" thrown in.

Should be interesting... the lack of info leaves me intruiged and excited.

I just hope Copland isn't beat to death this year, with SCV basing their whole show on "Martha." Hearing some Elvis Costello should be pretty cool though.

I don't see any murders in that plotline, therefore they cannot win.

Edited by Brett

I love how they state the obvious..."the set design will be dictated by the traditional, immense, turf field;" Isn't that the same for EVERYONE?

It was a reference to the grass and serves as a transition to the title. Not necessary, but so much of English isn't. I don't dislike it.

I think it sounds like it could be great, could be a flop. Pretty much just like every other show announcement. Not sold very well in the paragraph, sure, but it doesn't really have to be. :P

Master list.

So if this is going to be like "The Zone"

Should we start saying Maybe its a championship show (I know its a long shot, but hey you never Know)

No.

the Zone worked for 1 year. very original.

when tried again 2006 . different results.

Crown had a great corps last season BUT the program ( all endings ) held them back from the elite. seems like this will be the case again.

OUR TOP 3-6 Corps should just wow us.

look at

Sparticus-WOW

Insanity -WOW

Samarai-WOW

Endings -eh

Pursuit-eh

Boxer-WOW

LL

Edited by louielouie