Lake Erie Thunder Show Announcement

How about "Lake AFLAC"...then you can have a duck a mascot. (Instead of an otter)

Imagine the insurance savings from the sponsorship potential, too.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about "Lake AFLAC"...then you can have a duck a mascot. (Instead of an otter)

BTW...Wheres Nick, Gary? Did you really put him on the "double secret" no posting rule probation for yelling at Roger?

Donny

Not sure why Nick hasn't been posting but, I'm gunna suggest (and this is just a maybe....) cause we both "Hijacked" a previous L.E.T. thread with what appeared to be negative publicity. Humor was the intent, IMO, but was not percieved in that light by an individual (and rightfully so). We may have over-stepped the boundries so we (at least I) am proceeding with caution.

Hmmmmm....

This is not fair. Now I have to watch what I say on an Erie thread?

Ok then. I am out. Just like Nick.

Donny

nuff said...... Working for Gary has its perks. I heard a concept recording of the show. Powerful and beautiful, 2 words that come to mind. Drum line going to get to show its stuff too.

Yeah man,.................the show should rock!...................Rob and his team indicate that the entire show may be ready to hand out to the hornline at rehearsal on the 25th of January,...........they have compressed a whole lot of work into the last two months,..............................and everything should be ready to go!

not sure how i missed this, but an interesting idea, and very appropriate for you guys up there and that little pond you live next to

Lake Erie Thunder announces Nick Mennecke as Guard Caption Head.

Nick Has marched numerous seasons with Lake Erie Regiment Drum Corps and Winter Guard, Patriots Drum Corps and Winter Guard, Empire Statesmen, Pride of Cincinnati Winter Guard, The Cavaliers Drum and Bugle Corps where he won a DCI Division I Championship and color guard title in 2004. He is currently co-director of Synthesis Winter Guard and works with the Erie All-City Marching Band in the fall.

Edited by Gary Matczak

Lake Erie Thunder announces Nick Mennecke as Guard Caption Head.

Nick Has marched numerous seasons with Lake Erie Regiment Drum Corps and Winter Guard, Patriots Drum Corps and Winter Guard, Empire Statesmen, Pride of Cincinnati Winter Guard, The Cavaliers Drum and Bugle Corps where he won a DCI Division I Championship and color guard title in 2004. He is currently co-director of Synthesis Winter Guard and works with the Erie All-City Marching Band in the fall.

Well, this should satisfy some of the guard questions I have seen pop up on Facebook!