Asa Barnes - American Idol

and you do realize that not everyone that drums on his legs didn't have to come from drum corps??

believe it or not,, there are lots of drummers who have never heard of drum corps,, (GASP)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

url removed by poster....do some googling and you'll find it....

e-mail him and ask.

Edited by drewbugler

Dude, it's obvious you love to reply to each and every post , but c'mon. You chimed in to say that you don't know anything about this and don't watch the show?????

It's OK to just read a few threads.......step away from the keyboard slowly and with your hands up in the air

I can't say I really know anything as I don't watch these shows and only hear things by word-of-mouth, but it was a fairly big deal earlier this schoolyear when one of our flutist's brothers -- an alum of our high school and a former cymbalist for the Colts [don't know if he did anything else in DCI, he had like 3 more years] -- was in the group "Cadence" on "America's Got Talent." Made it fairly far, too.

It also showed him conducting a marching band....is there such a thing as middle school marching band doing a field show?

Many smaller programs, and even some larger ones, bring their middle school bands directors up to teach marching at the HS level. It's just good use of staff.

Dude, it's obvious you love to reply to each and every post , but c'mon. You chimed in to say that you don't know anything about this and don't watch the show?????

It's OK to just read a few threads.......step away from the keyboard slowly and with your hands up in the air

Did his post really bother you so much?

He added to the conversation.

You did not.

Edited by luvs me sum mello!

As a matter of fact, HardCorp, he did. You're just flame-baiting.