Jimmie Russo

Wow, I didn't even know he was ill............................THANK GOD YOUR OK!!!!!

Get a lot of rest over this HORRIBLE winter so we can see that EXUBERANT PERSONALITY of yours all around this summer!!!!

Rest up my friend and get yourself ready for the summer.

Rump Rump Rump

Jimmy,

I'm so glad to hear everything went to well, I know you've been anticipating this for some time. All the blessings for a speedy recovery and another 100,000 miles on your new hip!

With deep respect,

Joey Pero

I received this today... somebody put the swivel back in old swivel hips... I would not normally publish someone's home address on here, but this son of a gun deserves to be inundated with cards... start mailing!

From Peter Bishop

Ladies and gentlemen:

I'm happy to report that Jim Russo had his hip surgery this morning. He just called to say that all went well. He will be in the hospital for 3 days, after which he will have physical therapy for several more days at a different facility.

Thanks Tom... :sad:

Great news Jimmy!! :tongue:

Here's to a quick recovery! :beer:

Good luck to another member of the "Replacement Parts" club. Three days in hospital plus a Rehab facility sounds like the operation went well.

Thanks Tom for the address. Jim doesn't know me but still friendly the few times we bumped into each other. :tongue:

Thanks Tom... :sad:

Great news Jimmy!! :tongue:

Here's to a quick recovery! :beer:

Hello People..................I thought you had to be over 65 to have your hip replaced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Oh yeah, I forgot. LOL

Good luck Jimmy and come back dancin' soon.