Cadets camp

Not YOUR edit...

Perhaps the strikeout section? Which wasn't really your opinion to begin with. Or maybe it was. Hence the interest.

Ha. I didn't even notice that the first time around. No, I just made some comments about somebody on here who is notorious for "loving" the Cadets yet spends most of his time on here bashing them, George Hopkins, narration, etc.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I just preemptively post all the arguments that are going to be added to this thread? Ok, thanks.

…

There. Post something new.

Well, that was entertaining.

I can't say anything about the Cadets anymore - I helped sponsor one of their Contras last year - see what happens when you get old? I think we first marched against them in '66 a couple of time and chased them for 7 years (they would beat us by 2 points here, two points there - it was really frustrating!) until 1972! 36 years later I sponsoring one of them.

Total Aged-Out Moment.

Puppet

Whatever

Don't let that get you down man. Thanks for posting your thoughts, and KEEP THEM COMING! At least we have SOMETHING to talk about other than these other random threads.

Good luck Cadets and have fun at the Inauguration.

while Dans can be accused of being a Cadets shill at times, I do appreciate the updates provided.

I attended Cadets camp this past weekend. WOW, if they don't mess up the programming, this edition of the Cadets is going to amaze! I was fortunate to be there as the brass and percussion played through Cool for the first time, great stuff! The percussion scoring by Colin M. is stellar. This percussion section has a fresh new approach and is overflowing with talent. The brass section appears to have raised the bar from last year and is on pace to be stellar. Very exciting things going on in Cadet land! :thumbup:

Yawn. This is nothing more then hype and innuendo. Tell us more come June.

Edited by morganhill