Inaugral parade

Can anyone tell me who will air the parade tomorrow ? ABC , CBS , NBC , C- SPAN etc ? :thumbup:

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will probably be on every network imaginable. Because it's "historic".
I was thinking the same thing but if I remember correctly someone posted on hear not to long ago that the

last inaugural parade was aired on C-SPAN and not the big three ?

All of the major networks list inauguration programming most of the day tomorrow but I don't know if they will show the parade. I don't think there are any other activities taking place at the same time as the parade so they might show some or more likely talking heads trying to disect his three-hour old presidency.

If C-Span TV doesn't show it, on their webside cspan.org they have four streaming feeds, one of which should show the parade.

Edited by CasualFan

According to the CBS affiliate website (I work for a CBS affiliate)

2:15pm cnyt/11:15am cpt

Obama & Biden review troops at Capitol

2:30pm cnyt/11:30am cpt

President Obama leads the parade from the Capitol along Pennsylvania Avenue to the White House

This doesn't mean they will stick with the parade the whole afternoon. I plan on watching C-span for the parade. Katie is not my favorite person ! (oops, did I say that outloud ?)

Your best bet is C-SPAN. No "talking heads" that think THEY are the story! Only negative...no hi def and audio could be dicey.

BTW, anyone else follwing the reports from the Dubuque, IA, TV reporter travelling with the Colts?

http://addins.kwwl.com/blogs/scribbles/

She's doing an outstanding job with a blog and on-air reports on the Corps' trip and preparations...even eating road food and "sleeping on a gym floor"!!!

I know the Colts are on fairly early. Anyone know roughly when The Holy Name Garfield Cadets of Bergen County Cadets Holy Name Cadets go on?